Unwanted messages in Vista

I keep getting asked to reinstall the library of my antivirus programme. Doing so or not makes no difference. I still get the same message, sometimes as frequently as once a minute. Surely the appearance of this message is in some registry somewhere and can be eliminated. Any suggestions, anybody?

Thanks.

  • Re: How do I cure slow start up?
    ... The size of the registry affects neither your boot ... but have never re-installed Windows XP which I ... never be necessary to reinstall Windows. ...
  • Re: unneeded program archival
    ... "Leonard Grey" wrote: ... to move a program from one computer to another you uninstall it from ... computer 'a' and reinstall it on computer 'b'. ... In your registry search, tick searching for Keys, Value and Data, but not ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)
  • Re: Pc Again Slowing down.......
    ... XP needs nothing listed in msconfig/startup to boot. ... Having to reinstall Windows and all applications, ... I Wonder if M'soft has ever thought of (if it IS the registry), ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Pc Again Slowing down.......
    ... Having to reinstall Windows and all applications, ... I Wonder if M'soft has ever thought of (if it IS the registry), ... and on one occasion - where I still had some apps previously installed ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Please, help! Reactivation/Reinstallation forced by hardware upgrade
    ... You will have to reinstall, the "cloning" software you used may not have 100 ... > accounts settings alleging that the send/receive operation ... > failed due to a registry or installation problem. ... > with a utility that guides you through the installation. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)