Re: Very Slow Broswer , Help!

"spikes210" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:ac2bca1ffa8714e84f33598f1b5cfcf3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone, for the past few mounths my Inernet Explorer has been
preforming very slow lately, somtimes it will just fail to load the page
entirely, somtimes it will load the page but not the Ads on the side. I
have tried Google Chrome and Firefox just to see if the error contiuned,
it was worse in firefox and about the same in Google Chrome.

I have googled my probelm but with no Avail

I am running Uni Blue Speed up my PC, registry Booster, Driver Scaner.

**********************

These 3 programs are snake oil and will do nothing to help your computer, beyond what comes with the operating system!

**********************

My Virus Protection is Norton 2008, it is updated and i scaned i found
nothing.

**********************

This is also next to useless.

**********************

Any one have a fix for this Really Annoying Problem

Please Reply if any one has a fix or knowlage of this problem

Thanks so much

spikes210

Uninstall the 3 snake oil programs you have on your computer. Get rid of Norton products also.

Then install a good antivirus program, such as Avast FREE. This will update itself many times per day so that it stays current.

Then Install ThreatFire (also FREE). Why pay when you don't have to?
http://www.threatfire.com/

Then download | Install | Update and run "MalwareBytes Anti Malware" (also FREE). Run this program on a weekly basis after updating the program manually.
http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php

Then download | Install | Update and run "Super AntiSpyware" (also FREE). Run this program on a weekly basis after updating the program manually.
http://www.superantispyware.com/

Then download | Install | and run CCleaner (also FREE). You can also use this on a schedule that YOU feel is appropriate to clean out crap files from your computer <it used to be called Crap Cleaner but they changed it to CCleaner to be politically correct after it really took off>.
http://www.ccleaner.com/download

--

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP