Re: Thumbnails missing

I did all that you said but the icons still show up instead of
thumbnails, except for the System Restore which I was unable to access
due to an "unexpected error" (0x8007007B)...another problem

--
antonio

  • Re: No Desktop Icons, start menu, task manager.
    ... Follow the instructions given to perform the System Restore process. ... user icons and as soon as I press one of the login icons, ... version of both programs mentioned install them if the trojan will let you. ... For example, Malwarebytes install program is called mbam-setup, ...
  • Re: Very small font size.
    ... "nass" wrote: ... On the Effects window you will see check boxes and drop down selectors to ... Use large Icons ... If the above didn't help try System Restore by clickin Start>> All Programs ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Help! Nothings Working!
    ... This is just an idea, maybe too soon, but an 'in-place' upgrade - upgrade from Vista to the same version of Vista? ... So I thought that couldn't be right and decided to SR (System Restore) ... But as I went onto the Control Panel nothing was showing up, No icons. ...
  • RE: Windows text in WingDings
    ... I did a system restore back about a week before it all happened and it ... Go to that Icon and drop 5 icons down and let it open ... Restore should come up in regular font ... > icons are there yet text below is in odd wing dings type font, ...
  • Re: Thumbnails as icons only
    ... >> for storing photos and they only show as icons even when ... >> I select view as thumbnails. ... >Picture It! ... >Digital Image Support Center ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos)