Re: Very Slow Broswer , Help!

spikes210;921760 Wrote:
Hi everyone, for the past few mounths my Inernet Explorer has been
preforming very slow lately, somtimes it will just fail to load the page
entirely, somtimes it will load the page but not the Ads on the side. I
have tried Google Chrome and Firefox just to see if the error contiuned,
it was worse in firefox and about the same in Google Chrome.

I have googled my probelm but with no Avail

I am running Uni Blue Speed up my PC, registry Booster, Driver Scaner.
My Virus Protection is Norton 2008, it is updated and i scaned i found
nothing.

Any one have a fix for this Really Annoying Problem

Please Reply if any one has a fix or knowlage of this problem

Thanks so much

spikes210

The first test I would perform is turn off the virus protection. If
all of a sudden things run spiffy, then it's not configured correctly,
or you need to try something else. If you are running 32 bit Vista then
an alternative to a Virus Shield would be Sandboxie. It has a free
version. I use it both on XP and Vista 32 bit. Instead of scanning for
viruses you run your browser(or any application you want) "sandboxed"
which basically means whenever the application tries to write to your HD
it's redirected inside a Sandbox Folder. This avoids stuff like Malware
installing fake system files etc...

--
MilesAhead

"How come we don't know the I.Q. of the guy who invented the test?"
.