Re: Very Slow Browser , Help!

Hi everyone, for the past few mounths my Inernet Explorer has been
preforming very slow lately, somtimes it will just fail to load the page
entirely, somtimes it will load the page but not the Ads on the side. I
have tried Google Chrome and Firefox just to see if the error contiuned,
it was worse in firefox and about the same in Google Chrome.

I have googled my probelm but with no Avail

I am running Uni Blue Speed up my PC, registry Booster, Driver Scaner.
My Virus Protection is Norton 2008, it is updated and i scaned i found
nothing.

Any one have a fix for this Really Annoying Problem

Please Reply if any one has a fix or knowlage of this problem

As already noted, dump the registry cleaner/booster. I don't know about UniBlue Speedup, but you could stop using it as well temporarily.

Reduce the size of the IE cache to 50 megabytes or less, and empty the cache (temporary internet files). You can also run "disk cleanup" to empty other kinds of temp files. Better still is download Ccleaner and use it to remove temp files, including backups of Microsoft security updates to free up disk space. After all of the above defrag the hard drive.

Install Winpatrol so you can view all of the items that are auto-starting and also the IE BHO's (toolbars and other plugins). Disable all unnecessary startup items and remove unneeded toolbars and plugins.

All of the above assumes that the problem is related to lack of maintenance, but it could also be caused by malware. Use MBAM and/or SuperAntiSpyware and make sure the system is clean (they are free of personal use).

  • Re: Very Slow Broswer , Help!
    ... somtimes it will load the page but not the Ads on the side. ... it was worse in firefox and about the same in Google Chrome. ... Then install a good antivirus program, ...
  • Very Slow Broswer , Help!
    ... somtimes it will load the page but not the Ads on the side. ... it was worse in firefox and about the same in Google Chrome. ... Any one have a fix for this Really Annoying Problem ...
  • Re: Very Slow Broswer , Help!
    ... somtimes it will load the page but not the Ads on the side. ... The first test I would perform is turn off the virus protection. ... an alternative to a Virus Shield would be Sandboxie. ...
  • Re: Stupid computer question
    ... Just dump ie altogether and stick to chrome? ... It hangs with an "unresponsive script" error while trying to load most web pages...especially ones that have videos on them. ... Google Chrome and Pale Moon. ... my XP box (w/less memory and a slower CPU than the Vista box) continues to run FF 31 just fine. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • IE6 - Cant Load One Site or Get to Email on That Site
    ... When I try to load my site or the site of the host for my ... My host said it was probably an DNS error. ... cleared all history, cookies, temp files, downloaded ...