Re: "You are running out of disk space on RECOVERY (D:)" message.

"Gerry C." <Gerry C.@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:0DE3B384-B727-487C-85F8-D93224416FD0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I just found this thread...thanks for all the info so far. My problem is
that I [stupidly] deleted ALL the files in RECOVERY 'disk' D. Will system
restore bring that back?? Otherwise, I sense that I'll have to contact Dell.
( Inspiron E1505 Vista Home Premium SP1)
Thanks, all
Gerry

No. Windows System Restore will not bring back the recovery partition as it is a creation by the manufacturer. You will indeed have to contact Dell..

--
Mike Hall - MVP
How to construct a good post..