Re: i can't type in arabic?

"nibal" <nibal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:07F99DE4-3A8E-4653-A36A-EA8C9C7DE476@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
how can i type in two languages English and Arabic? I've recently installed
windows vista but i don't know what is the problem with Arabic language?

need help please

Control Panel, Regional and Language Options, Keyboard and Languages tab, Change keyboards button, Add button, choose your particular form of Arabic and click on the box beside it, click on box next to Keyboard, click on box beside Arabic and then click on the OK button.

C.B.

--
It is the responsibility and duty of everyone to help the underprivileged and unfortunate among us.

  • Re: displaying Hebrew fonts
    ... Start> Control Panel> Regional and Language Options> Keyboards and ... can open the On-Screen Keyboard. ... it changes to show you the Hebrew letters you can type (or ... having trouble working with the "control panel" as I don't get the choice ...
    (microsoft.public.word.printingfonts)
  • Re: Korean Hungul Alphabet
    ... What interests me slightly more is the visual on-screen keyboard that shows ... Office 2003 Add-in: Desktop Language Settings (External) ... "This add-in enables you to insert international characters from 26 ... Setting a paragraph's language to Korean does ...
    (microsoft.public.word.conversions)
  • Re: Original Macbook OS died. now no space on HD but also no way to rebuild?
    ... off the BBC Micro and defend the IBM PC. ... The IBM PC was a pile of overpriced shit (although the case was ... The original IBM PC keyboard I wasn't a fan of, ... Basic is a horrible language to teach beginners, ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: MISSING AM and PM FROM THE TASKBAR
    ... Windows Vista ... Click Control Panel, click Clock, Language, and Region. ...
  • Re: Missing the at sign
    ... Do you happen to have a Alt Gr or AltGr key on your keyboard? ... primarily ones that are unusual for the locale of the keyboard layout, ... To set the Default input language. ... [[Lists the keyboard layouts and Input Method Editors (IMEs) that are ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)