Re: update vista to service pack 1

AÎÄÒÅÊ wrote:
:: After updating Vista to service pack 1 computer either fails
:: starting and after reboot returns back to previous restore-point or
:: returns back to it without applying service pack 1 at all (offering
:: to update it again in windows update center).
::
:: --
:: ó Õ×ÁÖÅÎÉÅÍ,
:: áÎÄÒÅÊ ðÏÌÑËÏ×.
:: 8 963 6248636

See - Learn how to install Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1)
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/windows/en-us/Help/133c8953-c9cd-4fa5-8883-03e91bb6f2021033.mspx

Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (All Languages)
Unlimited installation and compatibility support is available at no charge
until March 18, 2009.
https://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?ln=en-us&x=8&y=7&prid=11274&gprid=500921

Unlimited installation and compatibility support for Vista SP1 is available
at
no charge through 18 Mar-09
 US:
http://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?ln=en-us&prid=11274&gprid=500921
 CA:
http://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?ln=en-ca&prid=11274&gprid=500921
 UK:
http://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?ln=en-gb&prid=11274&gprid=500921
 AU:
http://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?ln=en-au&prid=11274&gprid=500921
 Other: http://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx

--

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2009 - Update Services
http://taurarian.mvps.org

  • Re: DISASTER - VISTA - a NEW PROBLEM and this TIME ITS CRITICIAL
    ... There was a problem with the release version of Vista when copying files to/from a network drive. ... That problem was all but eliminated with service pack 1. ... I can achieve 16Mbps wghen copying a single file of 1GB+, problem is with smaller yet multiple files, once Vista encounters multiple file copy it is a disaster. ... I just can;t stand Progress bar lying to me, I liekd WinXP APPROXIMATELY informing me of time remaining, Vista made a circus out of "calculating time remaining". ...
  • Re: Microsoft Jet 4.0 Service Packs - Service Pack 8
    ... Service Pack website. ... It works on Vista. ... Do not install Jet 4.0 SP-8. ... See http://www.Access.QBuilt.com for Microsoft Access tips and tutorials. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.security)
  • Re: Vista
    ... SP1 isn't "out" already, ... ImageAnswering a question about Vista and its impact on Intel's earnings forecast, CEO Paul Otellini spills, 'probably October-November' ... During the Q&A portion of an earnings conference call Tuesday, Intel CEO Paul Otellini was asked how Vista sales would impact his company's 2007 sales projections. ... happen when the Service Pack gets released in the fourth quarter time frame, probably the October-November time frame," said Otellini. ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Windows XP outshines Vista in benchmarking test
    ... Vista with the beta Service Pack 1 fails to keep pace with its ... New tests have revealed that Windows XP with the beta Service Pack 3 ...
    (rec.travel.europe)
  • Re: Cant seem to install XP Pro (Ver. 2002) onto new HP Quad Core
    ... I wouldn't need XP if the company I worked for would upgrade to Vista. ... "Update.exe" isn't the Service Pack, ... You need to download and use the full service pack: ... How does trying to install a legacy OS ...