Re: APPCRASH - OLE32.DLL fault module

Thanks for the suggestion, but the problem persists.

The IE walkthrough encouraged me to run IE with no add-ons (which I
have done) and also to run malware detection (which I've done a few
times using products from different vendors).

I'm starting to wonder if the OLE32.DLL APPCRASH in IE has anything to
do with the fact that I frequently use Microsoft's Office Outlook Web
Access?

Running out of ideas. . . any other suggestions?

--
stocktiki

  • Help please, A three pipe problem
    ... hanging on close down. ... The only symptoms I could find is that just ... still the problem persists. ... Thanks for reading this, and if you can offer a suggestion, thanks ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • RE: SaveAs not working in excel xp vba
    ... excel into a file when it is opened. ... Please apply my suggestion above and let me know if it helps resolve your ... If the problem persists, please help post a reproduce code or send email to ... Microsoft Online Partner Support ...
    (microsoft.public.office.developer.vba)
  • Re: Question Mark appiers in messages sent from OWA
    ... thanks to Bharat for his suggestion. ... If the problem persists, please let me know the following information to ... When responding to posts, ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Another case of the dreaded Lost Desktop, Lost Icons, Lost Taskbar, etc.
    ... I've tried every suggestion I found on the web but nothing has worked. ... Have also reinstalled Windows but the problem persists. ... Am running XP Pro, Service Pack 1. ...
  • Re: Reinstalling OE...
    ... I removed Zone Alert; this problem has existed since I got this ... Still open to suggestion or correcton, ... > If problem persists when connected and with ZA enabled, ... import messages from your old identity before deleting it. ...