Re: Speed problem with Intel Q6600 (Quad Core) and Ultimate 64-Bit

Hello guyz !

I have ..

core 2 quad Q6600
DG33FBC borad
2 gb ddr 2 ram
160 gb hddsk

i hve installed vista ultimate 32 bit and its working fine, but now i
want to install vista 64 bit. can anyone please tell me should i upgrade
my ram to 4 gb bcz i have read some problemz above regarding 4gb ram
slow downs the vista. and i hve heard for playing gamez on vista it
requires to upgrade ram atleast to 4gb. pleaze help !!

--
game3000
game3000's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/game3000.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • new to vista - ready boost?
    ... I installed Vista after my XP became corrupt. ... Have noticed that it's using 510-560 MB RAM at idle! ...
  • Re: new to vista - ready boost?
    ... I installed Vista after my XP became corrupt. ... Have noticed that it's using 510-560 MB RAM at idle! ... If your ram is limited to 1 GB see if you can put W7 beta on. ...
  • Re: Installing/Running Delphi i Virtual PC
    ... I installed Vista in Virtual PC allocating ... 1Gig Ram. ... I installed Delphi 2007 without a problem. ...
  • Re: new to vista - ready boost?
    ... It can help as it is not treated as ram, it's space allocated for superfetch which preloads frequently used data for faster acceess. ... With a large amount of installed ram, prefetch will store it there, but with small amounts it will use a readyboost device if available. ... I installed Vista after my XP became corrupt. ...