Re: Thumbnails missing

First it was Windows Photo Gallery, but then to see if there would be
any results I turned Microsoft Picture Manager into the default viewer,
but still nothing happened.
I have been redoing the suggestions from that thread and none seemed to
work, except for the group policy editor which I can't access...

--
antonio

  • Re: How to make Windows Photogallery default viewer
    ... is the default viewer. ... Ok with other programs and WPG works fine ... Double clicking an image opens ... Windows Photo Gallery without ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos)
  • Re: WS2008 - can Windows Photo Gallery Viewer be used.
    ... When you said "ms picture viewer" did you explicitly mean "ms picture ... Terminal Services users need to view JPGs. ... If 'Windows Photo Gallery Viewer' is good then where can I get it from as ...
  • How to make Windows Photogallery default viewer
    ... If I click a .jpg in Vista, it won't open when Windows Photo gallery is ... the default viewer. ... Ok with other programs and WPG works fine otherwise. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos)