Re: No restore options using F8 at bootup

I am having this same problem.
I have done a few restores already by just plugging in my external HD
with the restore points, then press F8. about 30 minutes later, voi la,
restored.
Now, it does not appear as an option. Is there a limit to the number
of restores you can do? Why would it suddenly no longer appear? Using
this restore saves me about 8 hours of installing all the software I
keep loaded, so I really need this.

--
breinicke

  • Restore does not appear as a selection on f8 boot options
    ... I have done a few restores already by just plugging in my external HD ... about 30 minutes later, voi ...
  • Re: SP2 causes a C0000218 on restart
    ... instal stalled installing drivers, sat saying 34mins left for almost an ... After the restart it continued the ... despite the numerous restores I've done since trying SP2. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Disk Partition tools
    ... If you're installing it in SBS, ... > partition sizes, format, etc, before I restore from backup jobs... ... > These restores never go as easy as they sound. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: SP2 Install error
    ... link and complete before d/l ... "JimB" wrote: ... I have tried installing several times ... > stops installing itself and restores. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)