Re: Help, All fonts are gone
- From: "Richard Urban" <richardurbanREMOVETHIS@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 07:20:58 -0500
Reinstall Office. It will replace at least the Office fonts. It is likely that you used one of these to write your thesis.
Windows Desktop Experience
"Terrorist" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:191f01aed236c7e30f2700f18331a25c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Again :)
I have solved the problem by using the fonts backup from
DRIVE:/Windows/Winsxs/backup and it worked, I mean I at least can
choose from different fonts but I can't see what I used to write the
thesis, for instance I used the font "Garamond" but I couldn't find it
in the backup.
I am wondering if there is a link to download the fonts for office2k7.
If not it is OK :)
- Prev by Date: Re: No restore options using F8 at bootup
- Next by Date: Re: Help! disc check doesnt finish and sometimes freezes
- Previous by thread: Re: Help, All fonts are gone
- Next by thread: Help! disc check doesnt finish and sometimes freezes