Re: Help, All fonts are gone

Reinstall Office. It will replace at least the Office fonts. It is likely that you used one of these to write your thesis.

--

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP

"Terrorist" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:191f01aed236c7e30f2700f18331a25c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Again :)

I have solved the problem by using the fonts backup from
DRIVE:/Windows/Winsxs/backup and it worked, I mean I at least can
choose from different fonts but I can't see what I used to write the
thesis, for instance I used the font "Garamond" but I couldn't find it
in the backup.

I am wondering if there is a link to download the fonts for office2k7.
If not it is OK :)

--
Terrorist

  • RE: Removing unwanted fonts
    ... called 'fonts backup'. ... they keep appearing when I open Excel. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: Help, All fonts are gone
    ... I have solved the problem by using the fonts backup from ... I am wondering if there is a link to download the fonts for office2k7. ...
  • Re: Edit permissions for Fonts folder
    ... the fonts in it, and trying to delete the fonts from a command prompt just ... However, while in the command prompt, I noticed something interesting. ... that typing "dir" will list the contents of the folder you're in. ... MS-MVP - Windows Desktop Experience: ...