Re: Help! disc check doesnt finish and sometimes freezes

Immediately; visit the site of your HD manufacturer, download and create
their bootable disk checking utility. Run the check

"fliplayer" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

The disc check finishes stage 1 but stops at stage 2 at 62% everytime.
Then the computer takes me to the login screen.
I have also noticed that some of the stuff on my desktop is gone.
Also my computer sometimes freezes and I am thinking that it has
something to do with the disc check problem.
I tried to restore the files but it didnt let me because my C drive was
corrupted or something and i tried the error checking for the C drive
but it keeps saying that windows cannot check the disk while its in use.
Any suggestions?

--
fliplayer

  • CooDoo2b error message - internet music to media player problem
    ... for the first time I tried to download music from the internet. ... I thought it would do to burn it to disc, ... once already placed a cd into Windows media player. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: Recovery Console installed?
    ... on 5 different tries to download from the original and 4 ... - I had earlier attempted to use BartPE ... You may want to look into the BartPE boot disc or a variation of it called the ... |> install it on all machine I build, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: the DVD that keeps on giving...
    ... "It will be fun and refreshing to pop in the same movie you saw last week and find a new commentary by two of your favorite actors on the film," said Jesse Torres, New Line Home Entertainment supervising producer of audio/video content. ... "One of the biggest leaps in bonus materials on the new format will be the ability of studios to offer consumers new extras to download onto their ... That the film and extras on a next-gen hi-def disc will not take the full ... And if you're downloading it to your player where will it be coming ...
    (rec.arts.movies.current-films)
  • Re: Looks like they didnt listen to you, Doug
    ... to take the time to download. ... purchase the copies, which are good points. ... Installing games to HD is pretty much useless. ... way to make it work without needing the disc on every play. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • RE: Recovering after unknown error - trying to at least find my files
    ... Pick your OS version download link at above link, ... bootable disk from your ISO file. ... use above Live CD link(another ISO file) to download and make ... I own an ASUS F3Ka Laptop, with Vista Home Premium 32bit. ...