Re: Deleted corrupt attribute list entry

Hi,

Right click on the C: drive in Windows Explorer, choose properties. On the Tools tab, click on "check now" under error checking and follow the prompts.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Ken43" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:05039a46fb77d553b125150df086d257@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So I have this problem where this message comes out as I open up
windows. The computer runs normally if I don't do the scan and keep on
going.

deleted corrupt attribute list entry
with type code 128 in file 100871
deleting corrupt attribute record (128, "")
from file record segment 99193
readable file record segment 99193 is not writeable

I have an Acer desktop with a 250GB SATA hard disk. Please help. :(

--
Ken43

  • Deleted corrupt attribute list entry
    ... windows. ... deleted corrupt attribute list entry ... readable file record segment 99193 is not writeable ... I have an Acer desktop with a 250GB SATA hard disk. ...
  • Re: Adobe flash player versus my SDD drive
    ... File record segment 7372 is unreadable. ... So I booted to the Macrium Reflect CD and restored a prior copy of ... Windows. ... And the (SSD) CHKDSK error is gone. ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: Unable to Add or Remove windows components
    ... error message It refers to a different line but all the digits ... Is your disk a generic OEM or retail disk or a ... Windows help - www.rickrogers.org ... I have tried this and the windows file protection screen verification ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Unexpected shutdown
    ... Right click the menu entry for Windows Explorer and choose 'run as administrator'. ... Windows help - www.rickrogers.org ...
  • Re: login problem..
    ... Have you tried disabling password protect sharing in the network and sharing center? ... Windows help - www.rickrogers.org ... Have you checked settings, as I indicated, in the network and sharing center? ...