Re: Deleted corrupt attribute list entry

Hi,

Right click on the C: drive in Windows Explorer, choose properties. On the Tools tab, click on "check now" under error checking and follow the prompts.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Ken43" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:05039a46fb77d553b125150df086d257@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So I have this problem where this message comes out as I open up
windows. The computer runs normally if I don't do the scan and keep on
going.

deleted corrupt attribute list entry
with type code 128 in file 100871
deleting corrupt attribute record (128, "")
from file record segment 99193
readable file record segment 99193 is not writeable

I have an Acer desktop with a 250GB SATA hard disk. Please help. :(

--
Ken43

.