Deleted corrupt attribute list entry

So I have this problem where this message comes out as I open up
windows. The computer runs normally if I don't do the scan and keep on
going.

deleted corrupt attribute list entry
with type code 128 in file 100871
deleting corrupt attribute record (128, "")
from file record segment 99193
readable file record segment 99193 is not writeable

I have an Acer desktop with a 250GB SATA hard disk. Please help. :(

--
Ken43

  • Re: Deleted corrupt attribute list entry
    ... drive in Windows Explorer, ... Windows help - www.rickrogers.org ... deleted corrupt attribute list entry ... readable file record segment 99193 is not writeable ...
  • Re: Deleted corrupt attribute list entry
    ... deleted corrupt attribute list entry ... with type code 128 in file 100871 ... readable file record segment 99193 is not writeable ...
  • Re: Adobe flash player versus my SDD drive
    ... File record segment 7372 is unreadable. ... So I booted to the Macrium Reflect CD and restored a prior copy of ... Windows. ... And the (SSD) CHKDSK error is gone. ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)