Re: Windows Complete PC Backup and Restore

"wayneP" <me@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanx, Rich and Richie,

I guess I'm confused because this is what I saw on a Windows site

[snip]

In the words of Tony Soprano in cable re-runs: "FORGET that!"

What we told you is absolutely correct.

Richie Hardwick

  • Re: WM mis-explains what he means by a Binary Tree
    ... What is in dispute as far as I am concerned is which of the following two ... In ZFC that is absolutely correct. ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: formatting strings
    ... Joona I Palaste wrote: ... >> output this code to the right kind of device in order to get a glyph. ... >that if we get pedantic enough, you are absolutely correct. ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: Another Planer Question
    ... You are absolutely correct, but it is irrelevant. ... <snip the steady state math> ... Think dimming lights. ...
    (rec.woodworking)
  • Re: need help with data merge for labels
    ... You are absolutely correct. ... Yeah, he always is. ... It's a worry! ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)