Re: monitor going to sleep

thanks for the replies. it does power up, there are two fans that run
and a few LED's on the back that light up. the power button on the front
did light up but not anymore. It will shut down if i hold the power
button down for a few seconds and then i push the power button i can
hear the fans turn on but no beep.

--
emanddd

  • Re: Update on "Question on ASUS A7N8X Deluxe motherboard and compatible processor "
    ... I think I mentioned about the two case fans whose wire were cut - my ... that can measure power consumption for you. ... If the CPU is stable when running at 100% load, ... Disk drives are, for the most part, frictionless. ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)
  • Re: AlphaServer 1200 powering off by itself.
    ... check but you mention you have seven 18GB drives in the machine. ... in another post i mentioned plans to swap power supplies. ... connector to the drive cage. ... on the fans? ...
    (comp.unix.tru64)
  • Upgrade Report [Answer Line: Cut Your PCs Clatter - 08/30/2005]
    ... Today's systems make way too much noise. ... fans keep your system's delicate circuitry cool--an ... anything other than installing drives, lay your PC on its side, with ... plug in the power cord and turn on your PC. ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.misc)
  • Re: PC wont boot on power on (but will after a while).
    ... One of the fans may not be working properly, ... Other than that I too feel you have reached your Power limit. ... the powering-up / boot process for anything to be displayed on my ... But assuming you are getting nothing at all, you should eliminate the switch as a possibility before replacing the PS. ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: Occasional Spontaneous Reboots
    ... 510 watts average or up to 650 watts peak. ... I thought the power was OK) is that I also have a DVD ... fans each have four LEDs. ... front that pull air over the three hard drives, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)