Re: Moving from folder to folder slow

SP1 addressed this specific issue, which is why I asked.
Which folders could also be important as protected or encrypted folders may
act differently in user accounts than in an admin account.
Good luck.

"jd31068" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Yes, about Windows shows: Build 6001: Service Pack 1
Should have included that in my post, sorry.

Also, my windows experience is 5.5 with the following scores:
processor: 5.5
ram : 5.9
graphics: 5.9
gaming graphins: 5.9
primary HD: 5.9

I'm getting a Core 2 Quad 2.83 next month, can't wait.

Checking Indexing, its on C excluding program files;programdata;default
and windows.

This pause happens on any HD I access while logged in with my own

Thanks for the quick reply.

Relevant Pages