Re: Plz help!!!!

Repair Installation
http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/88236-repair-install-vista.html

peter

or disruptive,please ignore it.

"King Toobz" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:735b080b945082a9bd79a1d00b776769@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I recently downloaded CCcleaner in order to get rid of a nasty ad trojan
that had infected my system. I guess auslogics registry cleaner was
installed also. When I shut down my comp, the registry cleaner became
active but it seemed like a windows maintenance program. When it
started again, the registry cleaner window said it improved performance
by 6% but now all the cool visual features of Vista are gone. The
windows do not have transparent borders and it seems like the interface
has reverted to windows 98. This is s**t and I can't figure out how to
restore the stock settings:( Can someone plz tell me how to get all the
visuals back??? I have since uninstalled that bs program.....

--
King Toobz

  • Re: Boot problems
    ... I chose to start windows normally, ... My last backup was 10 ... You now take an image created on the old computer, restore it to the new ... need to perform a repair installation. ...
  • Re: Datadomain Windows 2008 DC
    ... You're dcdiag states you have 6 DC's your first posting 5 DC's, ... Check the DNS registration for DCs entries on DNS server '10.0.130.101' ... FSMO roles are running on windows 2008. ... Please describe more details about datadomain and the integration ...
  • RE: Vista and Mobile Device Center Sync Problem with Windows Mobil
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... Windows Mobile-based USB device is plugged in but is unable get a network ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync)
  • Re: Daryl the loser resorts to trolling posts
    ... There was a preacher who was playing around with one of the ... The Husband saw the donkey just outside the windows and moved the ... posting On-topic perfectly good aviation entries and you knew you were ...
    (rec.aviation.military)
  • RE: RRAS stopped - NO VPN or internal NAT
    ... Thank you for posting back and many thanks for your sharing of the troubleshoot experience. ... Bill Peng ... Double click Routing and Remote Access service in the right pane. ... >> Filemon for Windows ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)