Re: Registry Maintenance

67RAM67 <67RAM67@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I was wondering if there are any excellent FREE registry cleaners for Vista
Ultimate that is recommended by microsoft? I found something from Ascentive
that looks good but I am not fully sure (Even though it isn't free).

There are a lot of free ones but they - free and not free - all suck.

They don't speed up your system and it's quite possible that you will
screw up your system by using them.

  • Re: "Assist" is not a good word for throwing a goal
    ... ultimate, sports in general, sports terms, or anything releated to ... So, you can say: your arguments suck, but you can't say: yes, no, your ... You are wrong because the arguements presented do not suck (the word ... You are wrong because Mike G actually is an expert on ultimate (how ...
    (rec.sport.disc)
  • Re: WOW!!! Shaking up College Ultimate - READ THIS!!
    ... Ultimate, especially college Ultimate. ... Conference1 colleges out there, and the thousands of students on those ... Instead they anoint 25 chosen teams (Chosen by who? ... Conference1, it's your tough luck -- screw traditional rivalries, ...
    (rec.sport.disc)
  • Re: upgrading ofiice home and student 2007 to office ultimate 2007
    ... I want to upgrade from the student Microsoft ... I would also like to upgrade the student office 2007. ... program from my online college. ... need to be familiar with the Ultimate version so I thout that given the ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Windows 7 upgrade not valid for Vista Ultimate users!
    ... Some Vista users say they're getting the Ultimate shaft ... Vista users would get all kinds of extras. ... that frustration has turned to anger after Microsoft offered its ... Windows 7, but nothing for those who want to stay on Ultimate. ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)