- From: usasma <usasma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 05:14:03 -0800
Does anyone have an explanation for the Problem Signatures in Startup Repair?
Problem Event Name: StartupRepairV2
Problem Signature 01: AutoFailover
Problem Signature 02: 6.0.6000.163184.108.40.20601.1800
Problem Signature 03: 6
Problem Signature 04: 983055
Problem Signature 05: 0xf4
Problem Signature 06: 0xf4
Problem Signature 07: 0
Problem Signature 08: 2
Problem Signature 09: WrpRepair
Problem Signature 10: 2
OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
There's an explanation here about the SrtTrail.txt file (shows 13 entries):
And a check of the SrtTrail.txt file on my system shows 19 entries.
I'm trying to figure out the meaning of the problem signatures to prevent
having to delve into the SrtTrail.txt file when helping people online.
Thanks in advance!
- Prev by Date: Re: Windows Vista Home Premium
- Next by Date: VoIP sound problem
- Previous by thread: Vista Home Premium x64 serious issue
- Next by thread: VoIP sound problem