Windows RE

Does anyone have an explanation for the Problem Signatures in Startup Repair?

Example:
Problem Event Name: StartupRepairV2
Problem Signature 01: AutoFailover
Problem Signature 02: 6.0.6000.16386.6.0.6001.1800
Problem Signature 03: 6
Problem Signature 04: 983055
Problem Signature 05: 0xf4
Problem Signature 06: 0xf4
Problem Signature 07: 0
Problem Signature 08: 2
Problem Signature 09: WrpRepair
Problem Signature 10: 2
OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

There's an explanation here about the SrtTrail.txt file (shows 13 entries):

And a check of the SrtTrail.txt file on my system shows 19 entries.

I'm trying to figure out the meaning of the problem signatures to prevent
having to delve into the SrtTrail.txt file when helping people online.

Thanks in advance!

- John

  • Windows RE
    ... Does anyone have an explanation for the Problem Signatures in Startup Repair? ... Problem Signature 01: AutoFailover ... And a check of the SrtTrail.txt file on my system shows 19 entries. ...
  • Service Pack 2 failure
    ... awhile so during step 2 the computer went into sleep mode, ... the mouse to wake it up and it was already restarting. ... when I start it up I get startup repair or normal. ... Problem Signature 1: AntoFailover ...
  • Re: startup repair cannot repair this computer automatically
    ... BerLeigh wrote: ... Startup Repair cannot repair this computer automatically ... Problem Signature 01: AutoFailover ... Problem Signature 05: CorruptFile ...
  • Vista doesnt boot and startup repair doesnt work
    ... Hi Vista isn't booting on a friends laptop. ... Startup Repair cannot repair automatically (lists the following ... Problem Signature 01: AutoFailover ...
  • Re: Vista Startup Repair cannot repair this computer automatically
    ... Yesterday morning I was using my laptop (HP G60-445DX Notebook PC) and ... Startup Repair cannot repair this computer automatically ... Problem Signature 01: AutoFailover ... Problem Signature 05: CorruptFile ...