Re: Vista not displaying Windows Experience Index

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 04:56:27 -0600, soldier000
<guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

hey i bought a new computer and the rating for the had disk was 5.7 and
just yesteday i droped to 2.2 and my computer is runnin very very slow
and the orangelight at te front is constantly on

hey thats not to pretty good huh

  • Re: changed to new server, MSoffice problems
    ... 2000 SR1 all being replaced by Office 2002 I had EVERY disk available, ... After using every removal tool available and doing ... This was one of those times when I suggested to myself 'HEY! ... >> As the others have posted, there are other tools that will clean Office ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)
  • Re: Where do you stand on eggs?
    ... Hey, I remember those! ... the cardboard lid would rise out of the bottle along with the milk ice, ... into a flap, to extract the disk. ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: cant get into safe mode
    ... hey guys thanks for the input. ... key to boot from disk but it wouldnt work. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Affordable Japanese Used Cars
    ... Luck bast........ ... Hey, pick me up a good, low-mileage Hachiroku, eh? ... The disk thing is not a problem ...oh those J girls are so fine too. ... I was married to a Chinese girl that was as cute as any J girls I've seen. ...
    (rec.autos.tech)