Re: Task scheduler and sleep mode - Sleeps too soon

TNSpearman;907676 Wrote:
I've always considered myself reasonably patient and understanding, but
considering that I'm still plagued by this problem more than a year and
a half after Microsoft confirmed that it is a problem and said that the
relevant team is working on a permanent solution, I'd have hoped for a
fix by now.

Hello TNSpearman,

This tutorial may help you fix this problem by adjusting how long you
want the return to sleep time to wait for a unattended wakeup until
returning to sleep automatically.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/171042-sleep-return-timeout-unattended-wake-up.html

Hope this helps,
Shawn