Re: Vista not displaying Windows Experience Index

@DARKEFORCEDarkeforce Wrote:

When I tried to run GPEDIT.MSC, my computer
didn't find that file. Should I be concerned about that file missing?

Windows Vista Home Premium; SP1

It is normal because only Bussines,Ultimate and Enterprise have group
policy (gpedit.msc,secpol.msc)

*@Brink*
This problem has already resolved

--
Flavius

  • Re: graphics corrupted
    ... Windows Vista Home Premium x64 + SP1 ...
  • Re: my storyline is too long to burn on one DVD
    ... Windows Vista Home Premium x64 + SP1 ...
  • Re: WindowsUpdate_80240016
    ... My os is Windows Vista Home Premium with SP1 ... and always hace error code WindowsUpdate_80240016 when I try to instal ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: High jack entry??
    ... I do run Widows Defender and Spybot S&D at times. ... Windows Vista Home Premium 64-BIT SP1 ...
  • Re: Cant read memory card
    ... Windows Vista Home Premium 64-BIT SP1 ... GB RAM ...