Re: Vista not displaying Windows Experience Index
- From: Darkeforce <Darkeforce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 17:49:01 -0800
Thanks. I had another issue preventing services from running when I tried to
use the fix, but after eliminating that problem, the reg file fix worked
Although, there was one problem — it's not affecting the functioning of
Vista as far as I know — but that page offered two ways to solve the problem.
The second, altering the Registry, worked fine, but the first option involved
using the Group Policy Editor. When I tried to run GPEDIT.MSC, my computer
didn't find that file. Should I be concerned about that file missing?
Windows Vista Home Premium; SP1
Hm...I think here is resolve for your problem:
- Prev by Date: Re: Vista Black screen, only mouse at startup. Need to un/reinstall graphics driver
- Next by Date: Re: please,whon can help on this!!!,thanks in advance!
- Previous by thread: Re: Vista not displaying Windows Experience Index
- Next by thread: Re: Vista not displaying Windows Experience Index