Re: Vista not displaying Windows Experience Index

Thanks. I had another issue preventing services from running when I tried to
use the fix, but after eliminating that problem, the reg file fix worked
fine, thank-you.

Although, there was one problem — it's not affecting the functioning of
Vista as far as I know — but that page offered two ways to solve the problem.
The second, altering the Registry, worked fine, but the first option involved
using the Group Policy Editor. When I tried to run GPEDIT.MSC, my computer
didn't find that file. Should I be concerned about that file missing?

Windows Vista Home Premium; SP1

"Flavius" wrote:

Hm...I think here is resolve for your problem:
http://www.winhelponline.com/articles/152/1/Windows-Experience-Index---Performance-Information-and-Tools-page-is-completely-blank.html

--
Flavius

.