Re: SWITCHING USERS SLOWWWWWW

On Sun, 7 Dec 2008 07:53:00 -0800, howieonline
<howieonline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

More Ram? Brand new computer-1 year old. Do you think I should add more Ram?

His answer WAS kinda complicated, but after a second and third
re-reading, I am pretty confident in assuring you that's what he was
saying.

"Richard Urban" wrote:

Add more RAM!

--

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP

"howieonline" <howieonline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On my Vista I have 4 users. When we go to switch user, it takes anywhere
from 3-5 minutes for the screen to load up to the users. Then we can
select
the user. I understand it came take a minute or two to load up the user
settings, but when you switch user, again it takes from 3-5 minutes?
Any
ideas?

.