Re: SWITCHING USERS SLOWWWWWW
- From: Eddie Hyde <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2008 10:40:10 -0600
On Sun, 7 Dec 2008 07:53:00 -0800, howieonline
More Ram? Brand new computer-1 year old. Do you think I should add more Ram?
His answer WAS kinda complicated, but after a second and third
re-reading, I am pretty confident in assuring you that's what he was
"Richard Urban" wrote:.
Add more RAM!
Windows Desktop Experience
"howieonline" <howieonline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On my Vista I have 4 users. When we go to switch user, it takes anywhere
from 3-5 minutes for the screen to load up to the users. Then we can
the user. I understand it came take a minute or two to load up the user
settings, but when you switch user, again it takes from 3-5 minutes?
- Prev by Date: Re: Defragment
- Next by Date: Re: System Restore Stopped
- Previous by thread: Re: SWITCHING USERS SLOWWWWWW
- Next by thread: Re: SWITCHING USERS SLOWWWWWW