Defragment

-EVERY TIME I USE THE DEFRAGMENT, I GET THE SAME MESSAGE AFTER IT
FINISHES DEFRAGMENT (USUALY IT TAKE ONE HOUR TO DEFRAGMENT).-

! YOUR FILE SYSTEM PERFORMANCE CAN BE IMPROVED[/B]
*IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU DEFRAGMENT NOW.
*-I have tried to run it manually and automaticaly. I always get the
same message. After that message, I click Run Defragment, it takes
anoher hour and then, same message -*
*! YOUR FILE SYSTEM PERFORMANCE CAN BE IMPROVED*
*IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU DEFRAGMENT NOW.**

*-I HAVE THIS LAPTOP ABOUT A MONTH. I HAVE CALLED DELL UPPORT BUT
UNFORTUNATLY, THEY CANNOT HELP ME, THEY SAY IT IS NORMAL FOR THAT ERROR
MESSAGE, IS IT?-
[B]-Please help me, I donot want my new laptop to be damaged so soon.-*

*-Thank you for reading-*
*-D :)-*

--
Dina