Defragment

-EVERY TIME I USE THE DEFRAGMENT, I GET THE SAME MESSAGE AFTER IT
FINISHES DEFRAGMENT (USUALY IT TAKE ONE HOUR TO DEFRAGMENT).-

! YOUR FILE SYSTEM PERFORMANCE CAN BE IMPROVED[/B]
*IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU DEFRAGMENT NOW.
*-I have tried to run it manually and automaticaly. I always get the
same message. After that message, I click Run Defragment, it takes
anoher hour and then, same message -*
*! YOUR FILE SYSTEM PERFORMANCE CAN BE IMPROVED*
*IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU DEFRAGMENT NOW.**

*-I HAVE THIS LAPTOP ABOUT A MONTH. I HAVE CALLED DELL UPPORT BUT
UNFORTUNATLY, THEY CANNOT HELP ME, THEY SAY IT IS NORMAL FOR THAT ERROR
MESSAGE, IS IT?-
[B]-Please help me, I donot want my new laptop to be damaged so soon.-*

*-Thank you for reading-*
*-D :)-*

--
Dina

  • Re: Defragment
    ... I would just wanted the Defragment utility that came with the OS will ... Your file system performance can be improved ... Please forgive my English ladies and gentleman, as this language ...
  • Re: UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME
    ... My laptop tries to boot but really couldn't boot successfully anyhow. ... Whenever I choose one of the options at a time, I encounter the Windows XP ... I only edit my files, delete some, add new ... I got the same defragment analysis report on the last day I ...
  • Re: Defragmenter will not work on Disk C but does defragment Disks D a
    ... What actions have you taken to remove or fix the offending cookie file. ... defragment Disks D and E and I gettng the following Defragmenter Error: ... these were originally loaded on the DEll Laptop ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME
    ... My laptop tries to boot but really couldn't boot successfully anyhow. ... Whenever I choose one of the options at a time, I encounter the Windows XP ... I only edit my files, delete some, add new ones, ... I got the same defragment analysis report on the last day I was ...
  • Defragmneter will not work on Disk C but does defragment Disks D a
    ... With Windows XP the Defragmneter will not defragment Disk C but does ... defragment Disks D and E and I gettng the following Defragmenter Error: ... Now, since I have no access to DOS or Windows, how I'm supposed to do these ... these were originally loaded on the DEll Laptop ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)