VISTA FAx & Scan issue

I have a situation where I can create a document and FAX that document
but I am not able to do the following:

1) foreward a FAX
2) send a FAX created from within the VISTA FAX & Scan utility

I would appreciate it if some who has VISTA and a faxmodem could try
doing items 1 and 2 above.

http://www.usenet.com

  • VISTA Professional - FAX & Scan
    ... foreward a FAX ... I would appreciate it if some who has VISTA and a faxmodem could try ... Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services ...
  • Re: problem with vista dvd burner
    ... Its Vista... ... I use Roxio, i like it. ... Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services ...
    (rec.sport.unicycling)
  • Re: VISTA FAx & Scan issue
    ... Mitch wrote: ... foreward a FAX ... I would appreciate it if some who has VISTA and a faxmodem could try ... rather than multi-post as you did. ...