Re: cpu fan roaring up fast and furious

Sorry that you didn't get that posting(s) Brian --- in your words, the
fan is following the spikes. As stated in my first posting, the cpu is
roaring from 1% usage to 40 - 60% usage. For the life of me, I can
understand what is doing this, for I can't think of any programs added
recently.
All was normal up till last weekend --- for some weird and wonderful
reason, I'm thinking Registry Mechanic might have titled something, but
when I did the Restore, still nothing changed.
I tried to do a System Restore, but I kept getting an error at that
point, that wouldn't allow me to go back before the problem began.

Say on O wise one if you've advice

--
ripsnort
.