Re: What is this error?

I am having that error come up and these as well.

Vista I also have a 6To4 Adapter issue? But still won't let me run live
update, now I have a "Windows Modules Installer stopped workking and was
closed" error and Resource Cache builder too stopped working and was
closed"

--
CraZy6

  • Vista cant see the network
    ... It has Vista x64 SP1. ... screen that had sustem restore and restored the PC to a date before it got ... The Vista installation would not see anything out there, ... I did not know what this 6 to 4 adapter was so I investigated. ...
  • Re: Vista and wireless interface Media unauthenticated
    ... I am currently testing wifi compatibility on Windows Vista. ... To connect our Wifi adapter to the network we use our own ... You can try and set it on your connection. ...
  • Re: Media Foundation Protected Pipeline EXE stopped working
    ... I am having similar issue with WMP 11 on Vista Home Premium while playing ... while playing any streaming video file it says: "Media Foundation ... Protected Pipeline EXE has stopped working". ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: Windows Vista and DMX-512 interfaces + software
    ... and kristofnys parallel port to DMX-512 adapter ... running on Windows 98 and Windows 2000 PCs. ... DMXcontrol software runs on Vista when you run it with Admin rights ... but was unable to communicate to my DMX-512 hardware. ...
    (rec.arts.theatre.stagecraft)
  • Re: question on limited network speed
    ... I have been talking with Netgear and they said Vista has limitations but don't know weather it's just not showing 108 or it is actually only running at 54mbps. ... Did I just waste $60.00 on an adapter that will only run as fast as the one I already had in my laptop because Vista will only let it run at 54mbps? ... So you'd need a suitable Netgear router, and Netgear adapter in the PC to get these sorts of speeds, and even then only in ideal circumstances. ...