iexplore.exe error

Does anyone know what the following iexplore.exe application error means:

iexplore.exe application error
process ID=Oxllcc (4556), Thread ID=Ox1518(5400)

This error pops up everytime I try to use the down arrow on the browser bar
when trying to use websites I have previously typed in. If anybody can help
it would be appreciated.

  • ie js console doesnt show correct file
    ... everytime i test my websites in ie (which should be done seperately ... from ff) the console shows me the error and the line number. ... is it possible that ie shows me the correct file? ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • I need help
    ... am able to open my internet explorer browser and access ... websites, but everytime i try to log on(email, bank ... CANNOT BE DISPLAYED' message and i cant figure out why. ...
  • Cant open folders, cause everytime i open an windows explorer err
    ... recently everytime i have try to open, my music or my pics, or any folder at ... error pops up and says" Windows Explorer has encountered a problem ...
  • windows favorites
    ... >There is something automaticlly adding websites to my ... >favorites area on my start menu. ... but everytime I start my computer the sites are ... i access the net and view the windows task manager, ...
  • Preventing messenger from running when hotmail is opened - using r
    ... This is really anoying, i still use it occasionally, but everytime i ... I already tried deleting some keys from websites, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)