Re: Vista and adobe flash player

I also had this problem and tried the above fix. Now I am getting the
bsod at every bootup noting, 'IRQL less than or equal to zero', for a
couple of seconds, then it tries to automatically fix the problem, which
eventually asks me to restore the system. Once I do this, I'm in and
everything looks normal, but when I reboot for any reason, it starts
over. I have Mozilla on my computer as well as IE7, don't know if that
matters.....also, I loaded Adobe Acrobat 5, which loaded with
compatiblity errors. I have been unable to find a fix for the Acrobat
issue. Also, I had loaded Acrobat and Mozilla on my computer when I
first got it a couple of weeks ago and this is a new problem so I doubt
that they are connected but I'm not sure.

Any insight?

--
Wayne P

  • Re: Vista and adobe flash player
    ... have identified the glitch..so either get another copy of acrobat to install ... or install it and update it immediately...try the same with mozilla ...also ... if you have a system restore point immediately before the acrobat install ( ... I also had this problem and tried the above fix. ...
  • Re: OT: damaged PDF files
    ... Acrobat cannot fix them. ... A friend of mine had a Word document recently that simply WOULD NOT ... Adobe to replace / fix their product. ... have purchased PhotoShop - execept I wanted it too much...!! ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Cant download files..
    ... The same ax the .zip fix, ... Uninstall all versions of Acrobat and re-install from the Adobe Web ... >> Remove the plugin with Regedit.exe ... > Do you know the fix for .PDF files doing the same thing. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Wildcards in File,Open... Excel & Word 97 within Windows 2000
    ... Acrobat and stuff like that. ... I am the administrator on this unnetworked ... laptop and full access rights to everything. ... I'd be grateful for any ideas to fix this bug! ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: MS Office 2003 Standard Edition, Adobe Acrobat 7.0 issues
    ... I wonder why Acrobat 7.0.8 won't work with the MS Office 2007. ... there could be some "kinks" to iron out (or fix). ... I'll try going to Acrobat 7.0.8 and see if they have more upgrades for the ... the icons on my toolbar to convert my MS Word Doc. ...
    (microsoft.public.officeupdate)