Re: SD and readyboost

bughaters <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am reading a lot of suggestions here and as a newbie to these flash
drives I'm a bit intrigued. I have my USB currently plugged in optioned
under readyboost. I been trying to get better performance for some time
now. I went out and bought 2GB of memory and installed it. But since I
have these 2GB flash drive sticks (3 total) I figured I'd plug one in
and see what happens. Jury still out. But I will continue to read all
you guys suggestion nonetheless.

Your installed RAM is fine. With that much, Readyboost is doing
nothing for you. It's meant for systems running less than 1G of RAM.

Richie Hardwick
.