Re: Insert blank CD/DVD, get numerous Event ID 51's?

I'm getting the same issues. Insert a blank DVD+R in either of my 2
Pioneer DVD burner drives and hey presto, I get 4 paging operation
warnings. They read and burn fine. Just live with the annoying alert
log warnings I suppose. Doesn't appear to be faulty hardware at all.

--
psr

  • event ID 51
    ... I keep getting event ID 51 warnings every few seconds ... paging operation. ... I looked online and MS has a patch but you have to call. ... Does anyone know a fix to this or how to obtain the patch? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.file_system)
  • Event ID 51
    ... I keep getting event ID 51 warnings every few seconds ... paging operation. ... I looked online and MS has a patch but you have to call. ... Does anyone know a fix to this or how to obtain the patch? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.clustering)