Re: Vista black screen and cursor after login

1- Reboot your system in SAFE mode (by pressing F8)
2- go to Control Panel
3- go to Administrative Tools
4- Run Local Security Policy
5-select Local Policies
6- select security option
7- right click every option
8- choose properties
9- select Explain tab
10 - find "DEFAULT:..." line
11- set the option value to this Default value is written.
12 - do it for all options
13- reboot your system
14- Your system will be returned

Relevant Pages

  • I stand corrected !
    ... Forget my last post - it was the Virtual Memory Pagefile clearing that was ... taking so long - just had to reboot couple of times to determine this. ... > I have altered the Local Security Policy and yes - I had enabled the ...
  • Re: Cached Logon Count problem
    ... Try also configuring it in Local Security Policy via secpol.msc on the ... computer you are trying to configure cached logons for. ... settings/local policies/security options and configure the security option ... The reboot and try again. ...
  • Re: "Guest user name appears when connecting to another computer on my network
    ... Open the Local Security Policy console in the Administrative Tools ... folder, under the control panel. ...
  • xp lock down
    ... investigate software restriction policies: ... -> Local Security Policy ... if you do lock yourself out you can reboot into safe mode, ... >when login as administrator I need to be able to run ...
  • Re: Passwords
    ... go to the Control Panel and launch the Administrative Tools. ... launch the Local Security Policy applet. ...