Help needed with Problem Reports

Can someone help me with two problem reports I have,
thanks
Steve
I'm running Windows Vista Premium on a HP Paviliondv7 computer, I have gone into Control Panel and click on Problem Reports and solutions and there are 2 problem REPORTS, first one is called QPCAPSVC
Product
QPCapSvc

Problem
Service Hang Report

Date
30/10/2008 7:53 PM

Status
Report Sent

Description
Service QuickPlay Background Capture Service (QBCS) hung on starting.

Problem signature
Problem Event Name: ServiceHang
Service Name: QPCapSvc
Image Name: QPCapSvc.exe"
Image Version: 0.0.0.0
Service Type: 110
Start Type: 2
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 4105

Extra information about the problem
Bucket ID: 46464932

And the second problem is, 28 Problems called QPSCHED

Product
QPSched

Problem
Service Hang Report

Date
28/10/2008 3:24 PM

Status
Report Sent

Description
Service QuickPlay Task Scheduler (QTS) hung on starting.

Problem signature
Problem Event Name: ServiceHang
Service Name: QPSched
Image Name: QPSched.exe"
Image Version: 0.0.0.0
Service Type: 110
Start Type: 2
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 4105

Extra information about the problem
Bucket ID: 67045211

Steve

  • Re: Help needed with Problem Reports
    ... I'm running Windows Vista Premium on a HP Paviliondv7 computer, I have gone into Control Panel and click on Problem Reports and solutions and there are 2 problem REPORTS, first one is called QPCAPSVC ... Service Hang Report ... Service QuickPlay Background Capture Service hung on starting. ... Service Type: 110 ...
  • Re: Using parameters in reports and forms
    ... the user can specify "Ignore service type and school. ... school to the "WHERE clause" of the report? ... combo box and two unbound text boxes for the (Start Date and End ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)
  • Re: Grouping data
    ... Should I be replacing GroupLevel ... i get an error message saying can find field GroupHeader ... > event of the report, ... >> 'Created By' and with the detail containing the 'Service Type', ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)
  • Subtotals in Crosstab Report
    ... The query outputs only three fields: service type, ... and a calculated field which is the number of service orders per day ... None of the fields in the report are bound, ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)
  • Grouping data
    ... I have selected data for a report which includes two fields - 'Created By' ... and with the detail containing the 'Service Type', ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)