Just Got Vista

Hi all I am new here and I just got a new Dell Inspiron and Vista home prem. The platform runs solid as a rock!
Only thing I don't like is.... it seems Vista did away with password in ..zip files, unless they put the way to set a password somewhere else different than Win XP? I have some old .zip files from my old XP and viewing them in Vista I see the password in the drop down menu and if trying to open it ask`s for the password, "same as XP" but if I make a new .zip in Vista I don't see the password in the drop down menu. If anybody knows about this I would appreciate some help thanksyou. ..........Robert :)

---
Virus Database (VPS): 081030-0, 10/30/2008
Tested on: 10/31/2008 8:57:20 AM

  • Re: OT: No longer a Vista virgin, and Im still bleeding
    ... I found out it was a Vista Dell machine. ... I had one years ago on a Windoze machine that all but permanently crippled ... I downloaded AVG which I used to ... is working far much better than AVG + that the Avast! ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: Panda Security / Viruschecker is a bad joke on me.
    ... Windows Vista Enthusiast ... I noodled around and had AVAST on along with Panda. ...
  • Re: Export Import Problem
    ... I turned off Avast on the XP computer I am trying to get the import from and also on the Vista computer importing it to. ... I then try to forward it from the Vista computer it says "one or more the pictures in the message cannot be found" and says when you send the mail the pictures won't be included. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Mouse freezes
    ... How to Run Check Disk at Startup in Vista ... If a 3rd party mouse look manually for updated drivers to install/re-install. ... - copyright 1988-2010 ALWIL Software. ...
  • Re: Question about Vista
    ... I would not trade Windows ... Vista for any other O/S on the market today! ... If you're stupid enough to open the message that says "want a bigger dick?", Avast will stop anything that might ensue, assuming, of course, that Avast has the definition of what you stupidly opened. ... Hence, my noble, honest and sacred mission. ...