Just Got Vista

Hi all I am new here and I just got a new Dell Inspiron and Vista home prem. The platform runs solid as a rock!
Only thing I don't like is.... it seems Vista did away with password in ..zip files, unless they put the way to set a password somewhere else different than Win XP? I have some old .zip files from my old XP and viewing them in Vista I see the password in the drop down menu and if trying to open it ask`s for the password, "same as XP" but if I make a new .zip in Vista I don't see the password in the drop down menu. If anybody knows about this I would appreciate some help thanksyou. ..........Robert :)

---
Virus Database (VPS): 081030-0, 10/30/2008
Tested on: 10/31/2008 8:57:20 AM