Re: Bsod irql_not_less_or_equal

Hi,

Thanks for the reply and great insight.

I've attached the driver and info files you mentioned.

In addition, the problem seems to be occuring less since I restored
using a restore point. In my view the root cause appears to be related
to the NVidia drivers.

Cheers,
Richard

|Filename: debug (msinfo & drv).zip |
|Download: http://www.vistax64.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7643 |

RichTaylor1974

  • Re: Cannot restore registry
    ... | feature, follow these steps: ... When the Windows Advanced Options menu appears, ... | Feature: Device Driver Roll Back ... | Feature: System Restore ...
  • Strange shutdown problem - HELP, PLEASE! and what is glogodrv.sys?
    ... it seems to be related to the parallel port. ... type: 1 Kernel Driver ... I made a restore point after reintstalling the graphics driver, ... Gigaraid onboard raid set up for backup- four WD40 harddrives running in raid ...
  • Re: Cannot restore registry
    ... | feature, follow these steps: ... When the Windows Advanced Options menu appears, ... | Feature: Device Driver Roll Back ... | Feature: System Restore ...
  • Re: Cannot restore registry
    ... feature, follow these steps: 1. ... When the Windows Advanced Options menu appears, ... Feature: Device Driver Roll Back ... Feature: System Restore ...
  • Re: Beta - Word
    ... Ok it is a system restore - just wanted to make sure. ... It has to be the driver - I uninstalled and reinstalled the driver and it ... I cannot tell you how happy I am that your advice to uninstall and install ... Beta software is 'test drive' level, ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)