Re: Vista x64 Horribly Choppy and Slow

Yeah my speed issues seemed to be resolved, but after vista did a few
more updates I started getting errors like crazy on just about
everything. Yahoo messenger even crashed my computer everytime I opened
it because of DEP. And I even turned DEP on and off as admin over and
over and restarted but I could never access it to change any options in
it.

So overall after all this... I've reformatted installed vista AND XP
and am currently dual booting both. I'm on XP right now but I'll switch
over to vista once I feel its finally fixed... which will probably be
never.

--
RPGexpert

  • Re: Start menu
    ... eg Yahoo messenger launches and wants to connect to internet, ... This brings up the System Configuration Utility. ... If you have Vista questions post to a Vista newsgroup. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Vista RIP?
    ... So what you are saying is that your psychiatrist said you are crazy and you ... The fact is that indeed most people, IT's, computer enthusiasts and simple ... OK I confess I use vista, and I have gotten use to it.... ... stench is similar.... ...
  • Re: Vista
    ... handle all of our applications at work. ... from Vista is a slower version of XP with a few visual effects that ... who are testing Vista that it needs 4 GB minimum of RAM to run their ... What's really crazy is that I *do* have 4 gigs, ...
    (rec.pets.dogs.behavior)
  • Re: OT - Computer Stuff
    ... Vista works perfect for me, better than XP ever did in fact. ... What is going to make you crazy first is MS Office 2007. ... If you or anyone has a solution for not being able to display Document Imaging files by opening them with MS Word, I would like to know how to do it. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Will .Net Framework 2.0 be shipped with Windows Vista (Longhorn)
    ... >> I cannot see any reason why they wouldn't include a .NET version in ... >> Vista as well. ... > How crazy we both (as citizens from he EU) probably find it, ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)