Re: Vista x64 Horribly Choppy and Slow

Yeah my speed issues seemed to be resolved, but after vista did a few
more updates I started getting errors like crazy on just about
everything. Yahoo messenger even crashed my computer everytime I opened
it because of DEP. And I even turned DEP on and off as admin over and
over and restarted but I could never access it to change any options in
it.

So overall after all this... I've reformatted installed vista AND XP
and am currently dual booting both. I'm on XP right now but I'll switch
over to vista once I feel its finally fixed... which will probably be
never.

--
RPGexpert
.