Re: Memory filling up too fast?

There's also a setting via the Registry to set Superfetch to cache only
boot files. This helps avoid very slow boots while still getting the
benefit of not using Superfetch to cache running processes.

Also if you have your swapfile totally managed by Windows you may be
wasting a lot of disk accesses just resizing the swap file. Experiment
with setting the min and max the same(avoid resizing) or just turning it
off. As long as you're not overloading memory with too many startup
apps you can always reset the swap strategy back to the default if
neither works for you.

--
MilesAhead

"How come we don't know the I.Q. of the guy who invented the test?"
.