Re: Microsoft Updates

Big John wrote:
In my old MS XP all of the Microsoft "updates" to my computer appeared in the control panel under "Add-Delete" programs. Where do they appear in Vista?? I expected to find them under "Programs and Features" but they are not there..
Woops, sorry!! Cancel everything after I said "Hello" --I found it!

  • Where are "Programs" in Control Panel?
    ... Can someone tell me where "Programs" are in Control Panel in Vista as per this website's directions: ... I have a "Programs and Features" but it's not the one shown above. ...
  • Re: Getting VISTA Control panelPrograms look and feel....
    ... similar to how VISTA shows in Programs (which is under Control Panel). ... has "Programs and Features" option. ... (seperator kind of thing) ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Microsoft Updates
    ... In my old MS XP all of the Microsoft "updates" to my computer appeared in the control panel under "Add-Delete" programs. ... Where do they appear in Vista?? ...
  • Re: Microsoft VISIO 2007 Uninstallation Issue
    ... If you are by chance using Vista, check the Programs and Features in the Control Panel. ...
    (microsoft.public.visio.general)
  • www.electronics-made-china.com Acer AS98106829 20.1" Laptop $899.00
    ... 320 GB Hard Drive, DVD Drive, Vista Ultimate) ... Product Features and Technical Details ... drives), 2 GB of installed RAM, an integrated Nvidia ... This laptop also comes preinstalled with Microsoft Windows Vista ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)