Microsoft Updates

In my old MS XP all of the Microsoft "updates" to my computer appeared in the control panel under "Add-Delete" programs. Where do they appear in Vista?? I expected to find them under "Programs and Features" but they are not there..

  • RE: update "issues"
    ... yes, "OS" means operating system, which you seem to have sensed anyway, ... vista, and learned that indeed it's diff. ... continually in your automatic updates thingy, because obviously, if you are ... I went into control panel, (I do have it in classic ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • RE: update "issues"
    ... It then made me do 2 more updates that were ... "nowurtalkin" wrote: ... vista, and learned that indeed it's diff. ... I went into control panel, (I do have it in classic ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Mousin around
    ... updates, including viewing installed updates. ... Control Panel and type "updates" in the search box. ... Vista seems to be very different from XP in this area -- there's an ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Microsoft Updates
    ... in the control panel under "Add-Delete" programs. ... Where do they appear in Vista?? ... I expected to find them under "Programs and Features" but they are not there.. ...
  • Re: KB938371 Appears To Block Updates
    ... I talked with HP support. ... I noteiced that Best Buy had Vista along with SP1 on sale for $99. ... some reason it is not on the list of installed updates. ... Do NOT install Vista SP1 unless it's offered by Windows Update! ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)