Re: Memory filling up too fast?

What about that Vista SuperFetch thing that I admit I know very little
about? Can/could it be disabled?

Also I been considering getting more RAM because I have to admit having
my system maxed with 8 GB of RAM would be kind of cool (Read: I spend
too much money.) But would my system start showing all 8 GB of THAT used
if I was to get more Memory?

--
ZeonStar

  • Re: Running D2005 on a laptop
    ... Robin wrote: ... > I must admit that I too couldn't help but be intrigued by your ... > specification of 4Gb of RAM. ... Dare I ask why? ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Perl Memory and die...what is happening here?
    ... exits at the end of ram? ... I admit that I didn't compared outputs thoroughly, at glance ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: Running D2005 on a laptop
    ... being abusive, inflamitory and unhelpful. ... I must admit that I too couldn't help but be intrigued by your specification of 4Gb of RAM. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)