Re: Memory filling up too fast?

Sorry about the mix up with the versions :o as I understand it CS2
should definitely run in compatibility mode, and CS3 sometimes needs it,
As you say it's an easy option to trial just the right click as you say,
so may be worth a try, and it can be reversed easily if it doesn't help.

--
barman58

Regards,
*Nigel*
the beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not
understand.,- frank herbert

  • Re: Photoshop to fork into 2 programs
    ... software people try to upgrade their programs as often as possible ... CS2 is out now, but CS3 will ... You're getting the "full" CS3. ... If you're going to start with Photoshop, ...
    (rec.photo.equipment.35mm)
  • Re: InDesign-Datenformate?
    ... Pakete (CS, CS2 und CS3) installiert zu haben. ... die Dokumente auch nur in dieser Version bearbeiten und ...
    (de.comp.sys.mac.misc)
  • Re: How to install CS3 without effing up CS2?
    ... So here I am on a new install of XP Pro and CS2 is working great and I've ... got the CS3 disc here ready to install. ... I think the new features in CS3 will win you over especially ACR in bridge ...
    (comp.graphics.apps.photoshop)
  • Re: CS3 Bridge doesnt display some .psd images
    ... In both CS2 and CS3 Image previews set to Always Save ... Go to Edit> Preferences> Cache and click Purge Cache. ...
    (comp.graphics.apps.photoshop)
  • Re: InDesign question
    ... files created from CS3. ... you might just as well recreate the thing with all that would be lost. ... Harry's not only going to need a software upgrade but a new machine as well. ... already has CS2 and now wants to buy another copy. ...
    (comp.graphics.apps.pagemaker)