Re: Memory filling up too fast?

I have 3 physical drives (with many partitions but they are all 7200 RPM
standard Fare.

I'm using CS3, nor 2. I got CS3 right around the time I got Vista. I
don't think I ever even tried CS2 with Vista. But No I've not actually
tried the compatibility mode. I just right click the exe and choose
compatibility mode correct? I don't think I've ever used any of Windows
Compatibility modes in my life, in any verion of Windows. Eh!

Thanks for that idea though. I can try when I get home.

--
ZeonStar

  • Re: CS3 continually locks up
    ... Photoshop CS3 continually locks up on me. ... I am currently running CS3 under Vista. ... close the program is through Windows Task Manager. ... I have spent HOURS on the phone with both Photoshop and Microsoft support. ...
    (alt.graphics.photoshop)
  • Re: CS3 continually locks up
    ... I am currently running CS3 under Vista. ... When I try to "save-as" any open image in CS3, ... close the program is through Windows Task Manager. ...
    (alt.graphics.photoshop)
  • Re: Access 97 & Vista. HELP
    ... RB>> Access 97 will work under Vista, but you need to ensure you're ... setting compatibility mode does not help running Access 97 on Windows ... Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.access.setupconfig)
  • CS3 continually locks up
    ... Photoshop CS3 continually locks up on me. ... I am currently running CS3 under Vista. ... close the program is through Windows Task Manager. ... All I really need is considerate, ...