Re: Vista desktop

Also if that doesn't work, try the following keys to rotate the screen:
Ctrl+Alt+the up arrow key.

"Jerry" <jerry.nh@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:urQLRBgOJHA.3748@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All has been well until yesterday after installing two updates it said I must have. When I restarted the computer the desktop took up the entire left side of the screen with no areas top or bottom to change size. My quicklaunch and taskbar, which should be in the lower blue portion are now in a a sidebar on the right side of the screen.
Everything is there, but not where I want it, and all my desktop icons have been moved around from where I had them.

How can I get the quicklaunce back to the lower left side of the screen. There is no room any longer to drag the toolbars, nor anything else down there. I need to resize the entire desktop.

What do I do now?

Thanks,

Jerry.nh@xxxxxxxxxxx

.