Computer restarts after returning from sleep mode
- From: hanqin81 <hanqin81@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 13:44:11 -0700
Hi, I have this problem with sleep mode. I am using Windows Vista Home
First, I put the computer in sleep mode manually by going to start and then
clicking on sleep button. After a few hours, I come back and wake it up by
clicking my mouse or pressing a key on my keyboard. It wakes up and my
monitor turns on showing the desktop but after a few seconds it shows the
blue screen and restarts. This happens everytime I put the computer in sleep
mode for a few hours or more. I don't understand why this is happening.
I already have the latest drivers installed for my soundcard and video card
which is Catalyst 8.10.
Can anyone help?
- Prev by Date: Vista automatic system restore problem
- Next by Date: Re: Vista automatic system restore problem
- Previous by thread: Vista automatic system restore problem
- Next by thread: Vista 32bit died under standard use. (no gaming or anything specia