Re: Crash Dumps like crazy!

Well I fixed the problem, and it wasn't the video. For some odd reason,
my CPU's Voltage had been decreased below it's min requirements. I
bumped it up a bit and now my computer is running absolutely great.

--
Jsh1284

"Music and movies are more about the memories they create. You're more
likely to remember the personal relationships than anything else"

  • Re: Apple GPUs now 2 generations out of date?
    ... >>> In any video system, even a digital-input monitor, there's an ... analog video signals are standardized so that 0.0 V is>>> black ... >>> to provide that voltage range for the full input range. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Apple GPUs now 2 generations out of date?
    ... >> A digital value for a certain color is the same across video cards. ... > current level for the pixel element. ... > to provide that voltage range for the full input range. ... You described an analog input. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: mainboard monitor to test video card?
    ... video and plan to install a 6600GT. ... Before plugging in the card, I want to use a mainboard monitor ... Why does your nonsense think I need to know the real voltage levels? ... I'm pretty sure that voltage levels indicated by a mainboard monitor ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: TV Missing color diagnosis
    ... Blue drive to the video output device may be too high, causing the item to ... voltages at each device, and the voltage at the video processor ic. ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: measuring Engine RPM in the air
    ... amp draw and voltage in flight, but knowing RPM and temperature is ... It's what was used to give you the dashboard on this video, ... plane is, servo positions, airspeed, voltage, amperage, temperature, ...
    (rec.models.rc.air)