Re: Desktop Issue

Doctor! I don't feel good and it hurts.
Can you fix me? Idiot!!
--
Mad Mike

Joe321 wrote:

Sorry to sound ignorant, but I don't know much about computers. A few
days ago, I opened my laptop to find that my desktop was just a black
screen with the window which would normally come up when you click my
computer, displaying only certain things on my hard drive. after about
20 minutes of searching, I found a way to connect to the internet to
search for a solution which I have yet to find. Any help?

  • Strange desktop problem
    ... Sorry to sound ignorant, but I don't know much about computers. ... I opened my laptop to find that my desktop was just a black ... 20 minutes of searching, I found a way to connect to the internet to ...
  • Desktop Issue
    ... Sorry to sound ignorant, but I don't know much about computers. ... I opened my laptop to find that my desktop was just a black ... 20 minutes of searching, I found a way to connect to the internet to ...
  • AD Search: More data is available, or time limit was exceeded
    ... I'm searching in AD for computers in a few ... 1,000 of computer entries, and failed on domain with more than 4,000 ... I receive only first 28 of pages (560 computers) and a message ... The time limit set by the server-side ...
  • Re: Input File for Script
    ... > everything I need to do when searching for members of the local ... > (computers.txt) that has all of the computers listed that I would like to ...
  • RE: XP key extractors
    ... Mad Mike ... "PJG" wrote: ... diferent computers and found the reason why I was saying they don't work. ... surely microsoft can release a key extractor to system builders so that they ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)